Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not Sleepy

So, it is 11:40 and I am so wide awake it is scary. Even after I slept in today (part of our anniversary celebration:), I still took a nap from about 4:00-6:00. Woke up and after hangin out with Brad, we made dinner together and watched the Season Finale of Big Brother (my fave show!). My guy didn't win the big prize- booo!!
Then, we cleaned up diiner, I did some laundry, and Brad went to bed a little while ago. I slept so much today that I am sitting here just wired!!! I am off work on Mondays, so I can sleep in tomorrow, but I have a lot of errands to run to prepare for his parents who fly in on Wednesday.
Maybe I will go read some of my new book and hopefully get sleepy.

3 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Happy Anniversary to you, Happy Anniversary to you, Happy Dear Anniversary to you and Br---------aaaaaaaddddddd, Happy Anniversary to you! I think they should make this a song too! You two are awesome and such a perfect pair.

*marissa* said...

we are one in the same-crazy night owls! woot woot!!!!!!!!