Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just pray for a sista'

Ok, ya'll.
I need some strength from my prayer warriors that I know are out there. Despite the couple of bright and sunny days we have been blessed with up here, I am in such a funk. I think I know why, and it's not weather related, but I would rather just ask for the prayers than indulge into some poor-Cindy story.
Thanks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I am Stacy's friend and I am enjoying reading your blogs! The pics of you guys in Chicago were great with the green river!!

My blog is at thespinellis.blogspot.com. Hope you have a better day :)

Stacy said...

Hey girlie...I love you! Your hubby loves you! Your doggies love you, and will lick you to prove it!

Cheer up sunshine, and always feel free to call or email a sista if you need to chat. :)

Breezy said...

"...before I put on my make-up, I'll say a little prayer for YOUUUUU. FOREVA' AND EVA' YOU'LL STAY IN MY HEART AND I WILL LOVE YOU, FOREVA' AND EVA' THAT'S HOW IT MUST BE TO LIVE WITHOUT IS ONLY HEARTBREAK CIN-DEEEEEEEEE!"
and I'll do that again tomorrow, just not on your blog or in a singsong kind of way =) (although i hear the man upstairs likes singsongs)

Gretchen said...

I'm in a funk myself...spring needs to spring!

Stacy said...

hey you, everything okay in there? just checking in. Miss you!

Jennifer said...

i'm prayin' girl!

Brad Flaherty said...

cheer up booger butt! LOVE YOUUUUUU!

*marissa* said...

bad friend, just now reading this. miss you and sorry you are going through a hard time! i'll call you friday. hang in there!

Staci said...

I'm prayin for ya...:-)