Friday, April 18, 2008

Shakin' it up in IL

Apparently, there was an earthquake this morning in Southern IL, and all I can say is- HUH? Since when does the midwest experience quakes? We felt nothing in our building, along with most of the city, but driving to work this morning, I heard several people call into the radio saying they felt their highrise condo building shake.
When I told Brad about it, he immediately told me that both dogs were up whining and freaking out, which since we didn't know what was going on, he just assumed they had heard something. If I would have felt our condo moving, being we are on the 9th floor, I think I would have a major adult accident.
Crazy.

2 comments:

Brad Flaherty said...

Like you need a reason to blame your adult accidents.

Staci said...

I'm so glad you guys are okay and it didn't affect you!