Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Still a proud mama

I know I have not given actual birth to any babies YET, but have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my girls???? I have the most adorable pups around, and I actually worry about how we will ever expand our family knowing how wrapped we are around their...paws!!! These first 2 pics are of Bella- she knows she is so cute! They are followed by my baby girl, Sadie.



We have been so blessed with how well they get along. They truly do LOVE each other, and act like they were made to be sisters! Bella always has to do something in the picture to steal the attention, from yawning to changing position!

3 comments:

*marissa* said...

cute girls! one day i will meet bella!

Stacy said...

My Bella Bear!! I miss her so much...really, I do. If you ever get tired of her (not likely), she'll always be welcome in CLT. If only I could clone Bella....

Breezy said...

Doggies really are the best!