Today is my 6th year wedding anniversary to my best friend and hubby, Brad. We had made the decision to not do anything to celebrate, being we are taking a vacation to Vegas next month, and we would rather just save the money.
Well, I woke up the morning/afternoon :) to an empty (and peacefully quiet) bedroom. Assuming Brad had woken up and taken the girls to the park, I finally got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth to try to look awake. I walk out of the bedroom and straight in front of me I see 2 tv trays set up as though we are eating a meal (we don't have a dining room table). I look to my right and see Brad in the kitchen hurrying to put breakfast on plates for us.
He had woken up and took the girls out for a short walk, so he could call and order us breakfast-takeout at our favorite neighborhood diner. They were so busy, they said he would have to come in and place his order, so he drove up there and waited while they made it.
Before we sat down to enjoy a wonderful meal of pancakes, potatoes, bacon, and scrambled eggs, he gave me a dozen GORGEOUS roses and the most wonderful card ever.
I really don't know how I got SO lucky and blessed with him. He really is THE BEST husband, and I don't know what I would do or be without him!!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
6 glorious years! happy anniversary to 2 of my fave people on the planet!
I can't belive it's been 6 years! I still think you guys had the most beautiful wedding! Happy Anniversary!!!
Again your husband has made me cry! Happy Anniversary!! LOVE YOU BOTH!
every time you post about you and brad, i cry. damn you! :)
Post a Comment