Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Praise God!

Let me just tell you how absolutely proud I am at this moment...and how truly blessed Brad and I are.

Brad accepted a position yesterday with Wilson Sports in the Golf Division, as Senior Graphic Designer. Whoa. He has FINALLY hit the big time!!!!

He has been a Freelance Graphic designer since our move here in September, which has been quite the experience. He has worked for several different companies, as well as worked on some really cool projects. All the while, Brad has been searching for not only a great job in his field, but also "the right fit". He has always wanted to work in a fun and lively advertising department that challenges him and at the end of the day..he feels fulfilled.

I think he has found it. Wilson Sports is a global company, and after interviewing several other graphic designers for this same position, they told Brad "he is their guy." Finally someone recognizes his talent!!!! I am very proud of him!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Congratulations Brad! I'm so happy for you both!

Breezy said...

Yeah Brad!! NC is proud of you =)

*marissa* said...

WTG, bradley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad Flaherty said...

Awh Gee. Thanks guys. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Stacy said...

Congrats to Brad - very exciting!