Wow, time really does fly when you are having a good time! On the kids last day in Chicago, we tried to make every moment count. We headed out to have breakfast at a cute little place called Yolk, which was a hit with us all! After we ate, we went up to the John Hancock Building, to the 95th floor, which has some of the MOST amazing views of the city.

This shot is looking north.

The kids stopping for a pic in front of the Water Tower.

Afterwards, we headed back down Michigan Avenue to get the kids off to the airport.


It really was an amazing trip, and I am already looking forward to next summer!!!
4 comments:
i still can't get over how big they are! you look great in your pic too btw!!!
I love the pic of the three of you! I bet the kids (can I still call them that?) are looking forward to next summer too!
i really can't wait to do it again and mabey longer i love you and thank u for every thin g espesilly for taking off work to be with us
Court- you better believe I would do anything for you, sista! The trip was the absolute best, and I can't wait to do it again!!! I love you guys and miss you more than you know!!
Post a Comment