

We headed out to pick Brad up @ work, which was pretty cool, since the kids could see the awesome office space he gets to work in! It's almost like a big kids playground, which they even have their own mini putting green in their lunch/break room.

This pic showcases some of the products Brad actually is repsonsible for designing, since he is Senior Graphic Designer of the Golf Division for Wilson.

Alex trying out his putt!

Court- I don't think that tennis racket will work for you...

Brad was able to score them some cool new visors!

We left and headed over for Courtney's birthday dinner...at Medeival Times!!! We were so excited (especially since this was my 1st time!).

The kids got some yummy drinks so they could get a really cool souvenir glass!


This pic was taken @ the table in the arena where we ate our meal and watched the drama unfold! You can even see the "dragon-blood soup" we had as our appetizer. (Which was super yummy tomato soup!!!)

A pretty cool thing was that our knight, who our section cheered for throughout the evening, wore the colors from the Maryland State Flag!


Courtney was glued to the action! I think the knight noticed her dedication and loyalty, because after he earned a flower from the princess for winning a battle, he rode over on his horse and threw the flower to Courtney! I think she was pretty happy, as her cheeks were so red! (She even kept the flower in her bag during her flight back home the next day!)

We all had such a great time!!!
We got back to our condo just in time to see the fireworks that night! We had one of the best views in the city, as it felt like they were right in front of us! If you look very closely over my head in the pic, you may see them.

The girls decided they wanted to snuggle with Alex on his last night, so they all camped out in the living room!


3 comments:
OMG! So how 'bout I just do my 30th in Chi-town and we just do a complete repeat of Courtney's birthday! So awesome! She'll never forget it =)
I am so jealous of Medieval Times! I have always, always wanted to go there!!
Post a Comment