Friday, July 25, 2008

Dirty South, here I come!

OMG- it is time. I am @ work waiting on Brad to arrive so we can catch the train to the airport.
So excited to get this weekend going.
This is just a warning to be prepared for lots of fun pictures being put on here once I am back on Midwest soil!!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Um, crap - are you here now? NOOOOO....someone was supposed to remind me and call me and tell me to come to RDU! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

Heather said...

gurrrllll.. we gonna have some fun tonight. I will fight you for callie's tiara at her partay.
ha!(the last time I asked her if I could wear it she said, "no- i'm the princess, YOU'RE the King."

fphtttt.

Jennifer said...

are you still recovering? the dirty south did a number on you! i hope you're feeling better and i look forward to seeing your pictures! love ya :)

CindyLooHoo said...

Girl, I had the best time, and yes, I do still feel like I am recovering!!!