Friday, July 11, 2008

Kid's Trip- Day 5

Even though Courtney's birthday was on Thursday, July 3rd, we decided to let her open up her gifts on Wednesday evening, as we knew we would be having a jam packed day. I must admit...buying gifts for a 12 year old girl is not easy these days. She liked everything, but I think she was most excited about her new, and first, Vera Bradley bag. It is the little backpack in a blue pattern, which just looks so cute on her. And it's very "Courtney"- not too girly :)

Alex really enjoying his bowl of sherbert!


Sadie really wanted to be a part of the celebration!


Bella's new best friend!

2 comments:

me courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CindyLooHoo said...

I am so glad that you like it, because I ws excited right when I saw it! It looks so cute on you!