OMG! Went to see The Dark Knight last night...AMAZING!!!!
First of all, I was actually nervous to go and see Heath Ledger on screen, as I am just so emotional about that tragedy. The first image of him, I felt goosebumps, but after that, his character and the incredible job he did allowed me not to dwell. He will definitely be up for an Oscar this year- and well deserved!!! I am not going to even begin to talk too much about the movie, because I hope everyone out there gets to see it in the theater!
It was completely riveting throughout the length of the movie, and will definitely be one I purchase on DVD. It was also VERY cool to see so much of Chicago on the big screen...to see parts of the city I know disguised as Gotham City. Now, I will have to incorporate the Gotham City tour when people come to visit!
Another thing is I am officially crushing on Christian Bale. Just love him. He's not my Brad, but, oh my... ;)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You alone may have just convinced me to go see the movie. I've been struggling because I typically go see these movies...but with the whole tragedy, I really thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy it (no matter how good everyone said it was). However, hearing that you had the same issues and still enjoyed it...I will go =) I'll try and see if I can spot Chicago in Gotham!
Oh yeah- you will see so many places even you got to visit while you were here. There is a huge fight scene in the Trump Tower, which was right on the river under construction when you were here. There are so many scenes you will recognize the background!!!
Post a Comment