Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I can almost taste the sweet tea...

A little over 3 days, and I will be placing my feet on NC soil...oh my, I am so excited.

I am so excited to see the friends, "family", and just to be in Durham. Honestly, never thought I would feel quite like this.
I guess you never know what you have until it's gone...

There are a number of things I often daydream about that take me back to Durham. Here are a few I hope I cross paths with this weekend. Now, most of this involves food, so I am sure you will not be surprised.

1. Bojangles Sweet Tea (also their fries, involving a trip inside so I can dump as much of their seasoned salt on them as possible! I swear I want to just snatch one of those silver shakers!!!)
2. Torero's Margaritas! (If there is still $1.99 Mondays, we may have to squeeze this one in...any takers?)
3. Moe's...even though I have my new one up here, I miss my old hangout!
4. Chicken Bruschetta Salad @ Champps.
5. A Goodberry's Concrete with blueberries and bananas.
6. A walk around Wynterfield, my old hood. Starins- be ready to represent!
7. A walk around a Super Target.
8. Dinner @ Akashi for sushi.

I am sure I could go one here all day, but I will spare you.

2 comments:

Breezy said...

We'll definitely be representin'! Don't you even worry about it! I knew the Flaherty's couldn't forget how wonderful it is down here =) See "y'all" soon now!

Sabrina said...

See you soon!!