Brad and I went out tonight to see one of his favorite bands, Alkaline Trio @ the House of Blues downtown. My brother bought the tickets for Brad for his birthday in May, which was probably the most perfect gift for him! It was really phenomenal!!!!!! The band was absolutely amazing live, and being from Chicago, really had the crowd pumping!!! This is definitely one of the things that Brad was most excited about when we moved here- the ability to go and see so many bands/musicians that never came through where we were in NC.
So, now that we are home again, I desperately need sleep...I think with going out 2 nights in a row I am trying to reclaim my youth.
Ok...so I am not an old lady, but I sure do feel like it!!! And with a birthday coming up in another month (hint hint), I am dreading the next number I am approaching!!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment