Saturday, June 28, 2008

HILARIOUS!

Brad and I went out to a comedy club last night with some friends of ours, and had THE best time!!! We saw Doug Benson, who is most known for his appearances on VH1's Best Week Ever. He has also been on the tv show Last Comic Standing. There were 2 other comedians, which one of them has become my absolute favorite!!! Anthony Jeselnik.

We were sitting in the front row, so we had fantastic seats. From the moment Anthony came out on stage, I could not stop laughing...which, I guess he noticed. Suddenly, I became part of his act. He kept looking down at me and then asked my name. I couldn't stop giggling and was a little hesitant, so he said I looked like a "Kendrea". Hmmm....never been told that before. Anyway, he went on to ask me a few more questions- but thankfully, I did not become the butt of any jokes. Then, when Doug Benson came out, he singled Brad out and asked him what he did for a living, which Brad replied Graphic Designer. He then says, "Oh, yeah, and you (pointing to me), must be Kendrea. He also included us in his act- we were feeling pretty special.

When the show was over, I was in the restroom washing my hands, and my girlfriend Marissa was still laughing about how I kept getting singled out. This girl next to us at the sink said, "Oh, are you Kendrea?". Yep, I sure am.

Afterwards, we got some autographs and pics...one of the best nights in a while!!!!

5 comments:

Breezy said...

Too cool! You guys are just the favorites of all parties =) Glad you had a great time and such a great pic of the two of you...and the goofy guy in the middle!

*marissa* said...

i love doug benson! awesome! so cool you were incorporated! hahaha. so you have another friend named marissa? you just need to call her "dos" in the future.... :)

Anonymous said...

He's so funny!!! That's so cool!

CindyLooHoo said...

Yeah, Marissa is actually my physical therapist, and immediately, we just clicked! Her and her hubby are super fun to hang out with, and it's nice to have a few friends our age up here...you know, in their early 20's. (wink wink)

Stacy said...

So jealous, doug benson cracks me up! :)