Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Casino Hopping


Aahhh...Paris. It was such a gorgeous site, and even though I have never visited the "real" city, just walking by made me feel as though I was there.
These were real gardens inside of the Mirage Casino/Hotel, which was filled with the most stunning orchids I have ever seen!!

Greg and Sandy getting cozy in front of the Excalibur Hotel/Casino.

4 comments:

Brad Flaherty said...

Dude! Take that pic of me down. I look like a big fat piece of crap. I know I am, but I hate looking like it...seriously take it down.

Stacy said...

I wish I had known you when we got married! We had our wedding at the Mirage, and you would have been so fun at the reception! :)

Stacy said...

Oh and Brad, shut up! I was just thinking that you both looked really good in that pic, and that you both had lost weight...bitches!

Stacy said...

that last comment was not meant to imply that ya'll don't always look good in photos...of course.