Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So much to see...


These are the fountains in front of the Bellagio Hotel...so pretty! They have shows that are coordinated with certain songs, and it really is spectacular to see! It reportedly cost over 30 million to create the supersize fountain!

Sandy and I posing out on the balcony- we really had the best weather! Even though it stayed in the 90's during the day, it was always tolerable b/c it was a dry heat. Plus, the casinos were always the right temperature...and that's all that mattered.
Brad and I having lunch @ Ocean Side Grill in the Planet Hollywood Hotel/Casino. We went there because it is one of the few spots in Vegas where the food is reasonable- and it was ONE of the best meals we all had while there. So yummy!

2 comments:

*marissa* said...

oh i love seeing all these pics! and i just LOVE your hair. we talked about how great it looked at steve and kim's. you're a great topic of discussion! hahahaha.

CindyLooHoo said...

Uh oh! I will have to bug your houses when I come down for a visit, so I don't miss this chatter any longer!!!! :)