So, we have landed in Vegas.
What is the day today? Oh, right, Monday.
We got here on Saturday night, and pretty much just spent the night taking it all in from our room on the Strip. Our place is great, with it being condo-esque, having seperate areas for the four of us. We have great views, and can even look out and see most of the big casinos, as well as catch the water fountain display in front of the Bellagio.
Sunday we slept in late, which is the perfect way for me to start the day:) We lounged around, ordered in food, and saved our energy for the night ahead of us. We decided to head over to the Rio, to go to Voodoo Lounge. We got there a little early, and gambled just a bit. I broke even, but my brother banked $100, so he was pretty happy. I am more of a slots "gambler", but Brad headed over to the roulette table. We headed up to the Voodoo Lounge, which is on the 51st floor, around 9:30. This place was AMAZING, as it is half inside, half outdoor patio. It wasn't very crowded yet, so we decided to sit out on the patio, and even found a swanky couch to relax on. The most stunning views of the strip!!! The weather was perfect, because even though it may have been warm, the breeze was just right! Before we knew it, the party had begun, with the patio filling up and the music pumping. We danced our butts off until after 2:00, which Brad is even sore today because of his "dance-off challenges" he kept posing to everyone. Hysterical!! We had the absolute best time ever...and what could be better? Finishing our night off with a trip to McDonalds for a late night snack. We actually didn't get to eat dinner, so we were all pretty famished!
I will post pics as soon as I can figure out how to get them off of my phone!!!!!
I think I am heading up to the pool now... oh, I love being on vacation!!!


8 comments:
Have fun in Cin-City...hehe. Post lots of fun pics. I want dance-off pics of Brad!! :)
Oh, I am mad I wasn't there to see Brad on the dance off! You go Brad:) Best guy dancer in town I bet! I love it! I am picturing Brad now as I saw at Lucy's on your 30th! Fun times. Tell me you got dance off pics!
Glad you're having a good time! Can't wait to see the pics.
what happened to the hair???
u dyed your hair back... blonde. And, you psyched us out! This is not a new post, just new pretty pic of yourself! NEW POST, please.
Blonde for da summa'! Sexy in Sin City. You look gorgeous...how is it you can look so good in various hair colors...me so jealous!
Hey hottie!!!!! Love the hair :-)
your hair looks SOOOOO good!!!! i love it love it love it!!!
Post a Comment