Yes, I know I am behind in my posting, but please bear with me...
In the meantime, I just need to vent on the weather right now. When we walked off the plane into the airport in Chicago, the humidity in the air literally smacked me in the face. I had to stop and catch my breath. UGH!!
Today, it was hanging so thick in the air, it was almost as if you could see it. By midday, my hair felt like I had been through a rain storm. Chicago has had some really crazy thunderstorms lately, with quite a few last night that made it look like our windows were going to crash in. It's pretty wild to be so high up in the middle of a storm- you can watch where the rain breaks and feel like you are in the middle of it.
So, with complaining about the nasty weather for hair- THANK GOD I have so much less of it to worry about. I had been planning on going back short, as I really do much better without the whole dividing in sections and blowdrying-out. 10 minutes and I am done.
Don't be jealous :)
Here comes summer...I can feel it in the air.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Girl please, you know you rock that short hair like the diva you are! :) And like the blonde for summer!
Post a Comment