And not just for his special treats, but oh how sweet they make sleeping in!!!
So, Sundays are my days to sleep in, as that is when my official weekend starts. And now that we have found a great church to attend Sunday evenings, the guilt is a little less when I do rise out of bed around noonish.
I wake up this past Sunday and notice Brad is not in bed anymore...I call out his name and no response. I get up and walk into the living room, expecting to see him at his computer or watching TV. Nope. He is not in the condo anywhere. Weird.
I notice the car keys are gone, so I immediately call his cell. Again. And Again. FINALLY, he answers, and assures me there is no need to worry. He was at the grocery store buying food so he could make me breakfast in bed.
OH wow!! While he was cooking this meal, it was like he was on Iron Chef. Timers were going off, the burners were all ablaze, there were measuring cups on every counter...it was crazy. But oh so worth it. I love my hubby!!! And BTW- he even flavored the pancakes with cinnamon sugar- my little chef!!!


6 comments:
Awww Braaaad!
That looks soooo good! Guess I shouldn't have read this post first thing in the morning...
what a sweetie pie!! i'm sending bryan up for training! haha
must be nice is all i gotta say.
Sorry the pancakes were.....spongy. HA HA HA HA!
Well maybe we would come visit if he did that more often.
Post a Comment