

After dinner, we took a taxi up to Germanfest, picking up their friend Maria on the way. What a great time was had by all!!





I started this blog when we moved from the South to the amazing Windy City, to chronicle our journey into city living. 2 years of blogging later, and we now have a new journey...raising our son Caden! We can't wait to show him this great city...let the adventures continue!!!







7 comments:
mmmmmmmmmmm beer, momma miss beer!!! only 10 weeks and 2 days....or 72 days....or 1,728 hours.....tee hee
You are so funny! Believe me, I am getting my consuming on now before I have the same gripes you do!!! BTW- congrats to you! You need to do a posting on how good you are looking as a pregalicious babe!!!!
You look a little toasty in that last shot. :)
Looks like a great time! I can't get over the bathroom - it does look a little creepy.
Ok, I have been reading your blog for a while and had to comment...I love your hair and new tattoo! Plus, our blogs almost identical!!!!....I found your blog through Stacy's (she works with my cousin)...I think we would be friends if we met!!!!
What kind of hair product do you use????
haha! so, i was just thinking last night that I have never played as many 'games' in my life as I have since I've been here. Seminarians LOVE to play boardgames and cards... i guess it's a healthy alternative to the bars or whatever...so I joke that I'm going to get a life size barbie and have people over to play "Beauty Shop" cause I know I'd be good at it.
miss you!!
ok, a few things. first of all- that one picture of you with the girls looks so forced, it's hilarious. the one on the bottom is, well, hello? :) lastly, did you use the bathroom at blush? there were ken dolls everywhere in a glass case, and it CREEPED me out. who is behind these creepy barbie bathroom ideas???? love it. can't wait to get up to chicago!!!
Post a Comment