I flew out Saturday evening (after working), and joined Marissa, her 'seesters', and about 10 ten other gals to help celebrate Melanie Smith Jones' post-bachelorette bash. Nothing better than getting all dolled up and going dancing!!! Love it! When I flew in, I went straight to the hotel, Palms Place, which was super chic and really beautiful!! Marissa was waiting for me, and after a 15 minute costume change, we taxied over to meet the group for dinner.
Dinner at Daniel Boulud's @ the Wynn Hotel. For some reason, the waiter took us all back into the kitchen to take pics with the chefs. So, needless to say, always being the tall one and in the back of group shots, it was a miracle my tush didn't rub on a filet sitting in the heat lamp area!!!

Riss and I @ Dinner.

After dinner, we headed up in the Wynn to Blush, a nightclub/lounge, where we were able to get our own table, and this is our view! It was uncovered where our table was, so it was so amazing!!

Kelly and I

Marissa and Michelle have a sisters bonding moment!

Obviously, we had the best time dancing!! This is Michelle, Claudia, and Melanie getting their groove on...

And Sara and I taking a breather...

We left Blush and some of us headed over to the Hard Rock, hoping to keep dancing at one of the their clubs. We hired an Escalade to drive us over, mainly because we didn't want to wait in the taxi line, and met an interesting driver. His name is Adrian, and he and his wife are circus performers...


Little did we realize before heading over there that it was already 4am, and both of the clubs there had closed. So, once we got back to the hotel, Riss and I thought it was top priority to head over to McD's and wait for them to start serving breakfast!!
Needless to say, we ended up getting back to our room at around 7am, which definitely lead into me sleeping for most of the day! I finally got my energy back around 6:30, only to have dinner, and head out again for a night of dancing. This night was a little less activity-filled, as the clubs we tried were somewhat lacking in the dancing department. Didn't stop the fun though!!
Riss & I meeting up with the girls @ Simon in the Palms Place. Notice the wardrobe theme here???

Sara and Melmo dancing @ Ghost Bar

It was an amazing trip, and I am so thankful to have been able to spend time with such an amazing group of ladies!!!


1 comment:
it was so fun to have you there, girl!!!! thanks for the memories :)
Post a Comment