Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bah da Bah Bah Bah- I AM loving it!!


I have been struggling with a new addiction for several weeks now- not one that would necessarily require intervention, but it is to the point where having one or not shapes my day. I know, very sad.
I started out with the hazelnut, as I tend to like sweeter coffees, but have now moved on to the Vanilla, and have found my new partner for the day. It has become quite the standing joke at work, as many will question me if I don't walk in carrying one. I even have the stock boys at work who go over to McD's on their lunch breaks pick me up one- without even asking. They just know. I have also been driving a different way to work for a couple of months now just so I pass a McD's.
One of the other good parts to this is how much more affordable this is rather than heading to Starbucks or Caribou. Only $2.10 for a Medium (that's with our astronomical sales tax also). Love it!!!
And yes, I could try and attempt to recreate this goodness at home to save on the budget, but, hello!! I am leaving this one up to the Golden Arches! I am helping the economy out!!!!!

4 comments:

nicole said...

pair that with a cinnamon melt and i'm in la la land! love them both!

CindyLooHoo said...

Now the cinnamon crack is a whole notha' subject!!! Those things just make me crazy they are so good!!!!

*marissa* said...

yum yum. oh cindy and her cinnamon melt at whatever time in the AM that was. hahaha.

CindyLooHoo said...

OMG- I almost forgot about that one!!! All worth it, even though it came back up within hours!