Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Come one, Come all

Doesn't this picture just say it all?

Please come visit us in Chicago! N-O-W!!!!!!!!!



They are very excited that their Uncle Greg and Aunt Sandy are coming to visit in October (or at least that is what they BETTER do!!!!) They have never met Bella before, so she will be fine tuning her manners, while Sadie is always an angel :)

We have a guest room that is just dying to see some visitors- but don't wait too long, because we know you don't want to come see us in the Winter!!!

3 comments:

*marissa* said...

you are hilarious. if i liked animals, that would be a convincing picture. hahahaha. no, the girls are cute. one day i will make it up there. one day.

Staci said...

i'm still planning on coming up for the vera bradley thing...tomorrow we're off to corolla with the whole family for the week...can't wait!

Stacy said...

I would love to visit Chicago (and you guys) in the winter! Oh, even for my big 3-0! But, alas I'll have this baby and he'll be all needy and such. Darn baby! :) But are ya'll coming anywhere near RDU during the holidays? I miss my Cindy and Brad! Or can you just ship Bella to me? I love my Bella! I need a Bella for my home!