Look what I bought with my birthday money!!!

Isn't she pretty?
Thanks Ken, Leslie, and Kids; Dad and Marla; and Mom and Dad Flaherty!!! I now wear your love on my wrist- and of course, in my heart!!!
I started this blog when we moved from the South to the amazing Windy City, to chronicle our journey into city living. 2 years of blogging later, and we now have a new journey...raising our son Caden! We can't wait to show him this great city...let the adventures continue!!!
5 comments:
excuse me, miss, do you have the time?
Oh do I. It is gorgeous time, too :)
oooh pretty!
gorgeous! i love MK, I bought myself a michael kors bag with my birfday money, it must be a Leo thang!
I LOVE your name on here- how cute. Yeah, my next step will be a bag...because it definitely is a Leo thang to love our accessories!! Happy Belated to you!
Post a Comment