
So...apparently, on Sunday morning when everyone was heading off to church, Brad and I were not able to be woken up. When we did, we came out to a pretty much empty house, and spent the next 30 minutes scrambling around getting ready. We were able to make it to the last 1/2 of the 3rd service at New Hope, which was definitely a highlight of our trip. One of the saddest parts about leaving NC was not being near such an amazing church! New Hopers are some of the most spirit filled people I have ever met, and getting to chat with Pastor BK for just a few minutes was so great! We miss you BK!
Afterwards, we met up with Riss and her family @ Champps (which, as you may recall, was one of the places on my 'list' of must-haves on my trip). We had a great time just relazing with each other after such a hectic day before.

We then headed back to Riss' house for some relaxation!!
Chase and I cuddling!

Melanie (Riss' sis), and her ADORABLE baby Stella!!

Riss and Chase having a moment...how precious is that????


No comments:
Post a Comment