Thursday, August 21, 2008

Too cute not to share

So, I don't know how I overlooked posting these pics, but Brad took these shots of "the girls" back in May.
And yes, for those that are not familiar with my pups- they really are this cool.

My sweet girl Sadie...


And baby Bella...

6 comments:

nicole said...

wow! bella looks just like my Leo! he's a boxer/pit mix but he has brown where she has black and i swear i have the same picture with him with a hat on! he's the coolest dog ever!

CindyLooHoo said...

Oh wow! Yeah, she is a boxer/pitt as well, and Sadie is a chocolate lab/pitt. They really are our life!!

Us said...

They do look pretty cool! I would have to say Leo, Sadie and Bella are running a close race for the coolest dog! Cute pics!

Breezy said...

Aww, sweet girls ;)

Sandy said...

Hello to my sweet grandpuppies!

CindyLooHoo said...

Whoa, mom, did not know you were registered on here! Your grandpuppies are demanding a visit from you- NOW!!! :)