Sunday afternoon we headed over to Chris & Tara's house to have a cookout with some of our best friends- the ole Wynterfield Crew!!! (haha)
Much to my surprise, Tara and Brianne had something up their sleeves- they baked me a birthday cake and had presents for me!!! Brianne pulled out her Ms. Betty Crocker hat to make the cake, which aside from being absolutely yummy, was decorated with the coolest fleur de lis!



It was so great to be able to hang out and just relax with all of them. My friend Jessica was able to join us too, which was great since I haven't seen her since the move. It really did feel like no time had passed between everyone- I miss hanging out!!!
Brad and I with Brianne & Josh (and baby Connor who will be making his debut in November)...

With Kim and Stevie...

Me with Jess...

With Tara & Chris (AKA- the host/ess with the mostess)

As a side note, Chris and Tara have a home that could EASILY be featured in decor magazines- they have done an amazing job!!! I am so obsessed with it, I want to build one for myself!!!
Thanks guys and we really hope to see you all very soon!!! Love you all!


2 comments:
It looks like you had soooo much fun! I love the cake...so creative!
why thank you =) only the best for cindy loo!
Post a Comment