Thursday, March 13, 2008

A little slice of home

3/13/2008.

I have been counting down for this day, as 3 of my fave gals from NC fly in for a whirlwind weekend in Chi-Town!!! We are going to be hitting all of the hot spots and celebrating St. Patty's Day like no other!!! I will be definitely be posting pics and I am sure will have lots of great stories to share...stay tuned!

3 comments:

*marissa* said...

can't wait to hear the stories!!!! it's too bad your 4th fave gal from NC can't be there. but i'll think of you while as i lay at the pool here in vegas today :)

CindyLooHoo said...

Don't even kid yourself- you are highest on the chart!!!
And don't even begin to rub it in- why can't we be there with you??????????????
I hope you guys are having the BEST time ever- enjoy it while you can!!!

Staci said...

Have a great time...and try to stay out of the back seat of police cars!!!!!!