Thursday, March 20, 2008

Girls Weekend: Day 4...After Hours

And now introducing....The Pajama Jammy Jams!

We broke out Rock Band Sunday night, which I had gotten Brad for Christmas, and we were hooked! We played in our pj's, showing our true rock and roll "I don't care attitude!" Brianne couldn't understand why we hadn't explained to her earlier that we had it, because she was so ready to get rockin'! She was an instant pro on the drums, and I must say, I was quite taken with the guitar. Not when my hand cramped and I felt like I was 90 years old, but I will just have to learn to adjust :)
Brianne was definitely the most energetic "on stage"...as you can see in the pics. We were having so much fun jamming out that even Sadie wanted to join!!

4 comments:

PfuzzyHead said...

I can't wait until the Jammy Jams can reunite!!

*marissa* said...

looking hot ladies! rock stars!!!!

Gretchen said...

what a FUN weekend!!!
Check your email, just sent you pictures of our new addition to our family :)

Stacy said...

Mental note, never sit like that again - not flattering. :)

Anyone for a Weezer Cover Band? They were grunge, so we could go as the Jammy Jams in our pj's and make a killing. Plus, hello, girls playing Weezer - hott! :)