So, a few weeks ago, Brad bought me a very special surprise present- my very first Ipod. It is the new video nano, and is the thinnest device I have ever seen!
Now, I am writing this entry to address the fact that I have avoided this part of today's culture for as long as possible (I sound like a grandmother, I know), but with some encouragement from my Apple obsessed hubby, decided to give it a go.
I am still a little foggy on how the whole things works, which is why it sat untouched for the first 2 weeks. I now LOVE it! I only have purchased one cd and a few of my fave songs so far, but am quite content. I have also downloaded some of the free offers- for example, a Run's House episode. I sat in bed the other night and watched it- and absolutely cracked up! I was laying there with the dogs, and I am sure they were wondering what the heck was wrong with me!
I look forward to the tutorial lessons promised by Brad on how to master my new toy, as well as become one of the bajillions of people who walk around with earbuds on (or me today, driving with them in :).
I will now be able to feel a little New Hope love by getting the podcasts from the greatest pastor EVER! SO EXCITED!!!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Welcome to ipod world! I'm addicted to podcasts, I may need a step program for as many as I listen to. :)
oh yay! i-pod world for you! make sure you put all my hit singles in there to make you think of me! hahaha.
Post a Comment