Friday, January 23, 2009

We have a vision

The part that I have been waiting for... to start turning our guest room into the nursery!
We actually ended up buying our bedding before we ever knew what we were having, as we knew we wanted something that was gender neutral. We got everything at Pottery Barn Kids, and it was marked down to prices we just couldn't pass up!! We tend to not like many things that are "the norm", but we knew we wanted black nursery furniture.
Another bonus for the bedding was that it is called the 'Sadie Bedding'. It was a perfect fit!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

7 comments:

Staci said...

I love it! Very clean and fresh looking. I think Caden will love it too!

Breezy said...

WOW! LOVE IT! I know you will decorate such an awesome nursery =)

Jennifer said...

I love it! Its very trendy-cindyish!

Heather said...

are you going to do yellow walls?
do yellow walls!!!

CindyLooHoo said...

I think we are going to paint the walls yellow... and since one wall is completely windows from floor to ceiling, it' that much less. We may add faux crown molding and just do the top or bottom yellow. We are definitely going to do something fun, being we LOVE the yellow too!

*marissa* said...

oh i just LOVE it!

Stacy said...

I love it, and it's so you!