Friday, February 22, 2008

That hurts

This is not going to be pleasant! I hate being a woman sometimes.

I will admit, my tolerance for pain is rather high. However, as I get older, as do my female organs, they definitely become more vicious to me.

I could go on and on about this, with the mood I am in, but will assume that most of you who read this will know exactly how this story ends. Lying in bed curled up in a ball- wishing I could be a man for just one week a month :)

For those of you who don't have to experience this for months to come (wink wink), think of it as a vacation of sorts. Your pain will come in other forms.

3 comments:

Breezy said...

I feel your pain...literally! I'm home sick today because of that pain! I have never in my life stayed home because of being a girl, but this morning curled up in the bed, crying, and wincing if Josh even attempted to touch me...I called in (well, emailed my boss). I got in a hot tub of water...which helped a bit. But, I'm laid up on the couch. It has never been this bad...woman-ness does suck sometimes!

Breezy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Yes, a vacation - replaced with nausea, heartburn and indigestion. Wait, I should totally do the pepto song and send it in! Just kidding, I'm totally fine for now -just tired. :)

Can't wait for my trip to the Chi Town though! I can't believe it's only a few weeks away!!