Saturday, February 23, 2008

I have the best hubby

OK...I think everyone who crossed my path in the past 48 hours has heard of how much cramping I am enduring right now with my "." (sorry to be so blunt). HATE HATE HATE Aunt Flo. You know what? I actually have decided that I am no longer referring to "my time of the month" as "Aunt Flo". See, Aunts are nice and they love you. This would not be the case for me right now.

So, imagine this. I firmly believe I have little midgets (sorry not very p.c.), maybe 2-3, doing everything they can to get out of my uterus right now. Fighting. Kicking. Punching.

On to what my hubby did...when he got home from work, he helped me walk the girls. Then, he ran out to go to Petsmart for a list of things, then went to the grocery store for necessites, namely ice cream, THEN went and picked up some Chicken Pad Thai and some frozen fruit drinks. Came home and totally let me veg on the couch in my pj's. What a great Friday night, despite hosting the midgets.

2 comments:

*marissa* said...

brad is the best!

and thanks for the visual as you are explaining your period. i am still laughing hysterically that you went there on your blog!!!!

CindyLooHoo said...

I definitely choose not to be discretionary.
I am woman, hear me groan. :)