Thursday, May 22, 2008

Saving Up

Not much going on here. Normal routine- kind of boring. Maybe I am secretly saving up all of my energy for my vacation coming up in...9 days!!!!

I am heading to Sin City, and am so super excited. We leave for Vegas on Saturday, 5/31, and are meeting up with my brother and his wife for the week. Apparently, the temps out there are between 105-115 degrees, so I hope to not melt away. Actually, if a little melted off, I may not mind so much :)

I have to go out and buy a bathing suit this week, which may just drive me into a deep depression. What a torturous thing for a woman to have to endure. Absolutely horrific!

Oh well, guess it will all be worth it.

4 comments:

Breezy said...

Have oh so much fun!! Glad you came back to blog land!!

Staci said...

Have fun and be safe! Can't wait to see the blogs when you get back!!

Staci said...

Almost forgot....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD!!!!

*marissa* said...

happy birthday B-rad!

yes, i am so jealous of your vaca! you will have so much fun. i'll be back in vegas labor day weekend. why can't we coordinate these things together??