Friday, December 7, 2007

Snow Angels

Yes, I am talking about my dogs again.
Hey-this is what happens when you don't have children (other than dogs :)

We are enjoying snow for the 2nd time so far this winter, and the dogs are loving it even more! They both have been going with Brad to the park late at night and run around forever in it. They lost their blue squeaky ball the first night, but were successful in uncovering it last night, so that has a happy ending.
The first night he took them down there, there were a few other dogs whose owners said theirs were watching it snow out the window, and you could just see them wanting to get out there to play in it. Hysterical. Just like little kids. They are calling for it to snow all weekend, so hopefully, the girls will be having lots more fun!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Yes, lots of wine in the Windy City...I know! I'm trying to get Tara and Bri on board for a trip while it's winter. You know, so we could actually see snow - since it's a balmy 79 here today! I miss my winters! Damn global warming!

Stacy said...

So, yes, I am jealous of your snow. But that is not stopping me from buying jackets. If you buy them, the cold will come! I just bought a cute one last week for half off at Macy's, and I'm getting an awesome english green coat for christmas from my parents. I need some boots, but haven't been able to find any this season. My ankles are too small - which is the only part of my body that has that issues, whereas my mid-section is expanding daily...because of the fat.

Gretchen said...

Where is the latest update?? COme on Cinn you were on a roll.