Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I LOVE BROWN!!

I am officially no longer a blonde!

AND I LOVE IT!!!!!! After some intense thought on how I can freshen up my hair for winter, I decided to go back to my playful hair ways and make a change! I get my hair done at an Aveda salon, and absolutely adore the girls (yes, that's 2) that work on my hair. Christian is my colorist, and Sasha does the cut. It was a pretty big transformation, and I could not be happier. Those of you that actually read my blog will now not be surprised if you see me over the holidays, as I plan on shocking some.
If you don't like it, don't tell me :)

6 comments:

Staci said...

I LOVE your new hair-do! It looks great! I had to giggle when you said this was a big transformation......this is nothing compared to the blue, pink, purple, etc. in college! :-)

CindyLooHoo said...

OOOHHHH! You are SO right about that one! See, I must be getting old in my age to even think this was big compared to that!!! I need to dig up some of those pics-still can't believe we did that!

Stacy said...

it looks super cute! i enjoy a good "brown for winter" color every couple of years. :)

Breezy said...

Beautiful!!! I mean, you're always beautiful, but this is really sassy! I'm so jealous of cute hair! Yay for being a brown haired girl!

Gretchen said...

Oh I love it Cinn! I'll have to send you pics of my new doo. I've decided to go natural...no more hair coloring for me...can you believe it?!?! So I chopped off my hair, it is super short and right now I'm totally going punk rock and sporting a fohawk. I've been getting quite the looks on the playground but I heard one aide at school tell Logan that his mom looks like a rock star! That's what I'm talking about!!

Benji Kelley said...

Diggin it! bk