Saturday, June 13, 2009

Perfect Timing

This is what I think Caden will have. Not when I am ready, but when he is ready. Which is going to be perfect timing.

I had my 39 week appointment this past Thursday, and was honestly shocked that I showed no change... I even thought the doctor was messing with me. I had just been feeling like this weekend we are beginning now would be it. Not that it still can't be...we shall see.

I did want to share with everyone how truly blessed I have been when it comes to my pregnancy. Other than the extra amount of weight I have gained, it has been pretty smooth sailing. I had a typical first trimester... extreme fatigue, occasional nauseousness, and heartburn/indigestion. 2nd trimester brought more energy, and really allowed me to get excited about this incredible journey. As the third trimester has gone on, and the belly has grown immensely, I have really noticed that I love being pregnant. I believe I will miss this... until next time :)

So, I go back to see the doctor this Tuesday, the 16th, which is my actual due date. IF nothing happens before then :) Brad's mom flew in this afternoon, and will be here with until the 23rd. His dad flies in next Friday, hoping he can share Father's Day weekend with his new grandson ;) We have several more people lined up to come visit/help, and we are so excited!!! My Aunt Val comes 6/23-28, and then the next confirmed is Marissa 7/14-18. I am sure we will be seeing more people throughout the summer, and I say- Bring it On!!! Have to take advantage of it now, as when the warm weather goes away, so do the visitors :)

OK... off to bed, and tomorrow will be another day wondering, is today the day? I know... all in his time.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Can't wait to hear what the doctor says today!

Jennifer said...

i can't wait for caden to arrive! i will be praying for you! love you!

CindyLooHoo said...

Thanks guys! Apparently, Caden is pretty cozy in his temporary home, so tomorrow we find out about an induction date. I need something to focus on, even if he arrives on his own before the inducing begins :) Mommy is worn out!!!!