Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Whole New Chapter

Ok, everyone. I must first send out a huge apology for the lapse in blogging. It is definitely not because I have nothing to say, but merely have chosen not to take the precious 'free' time I have to stay on the computer. Also because when I do have that time, it is often with one hand. This is because I welcomed my precious baby boy, Caden Patrick Flaherty on June 22nd, and have been really enjoying my journey as a mother thus far.

So, lots to share and catch you up on, and I am promising to get this started this week!!!! Haha, all the while, packing up our apartment for a move in 2 weeks. Like I said, lots to write about!!!!

Please be patient and stick with me... you won't be disappointed!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

welcome back! can't wait to hear from ya!

Gretchen said...

no need to catch up sweetie..think instead of just picking back up. I find, for myself, the thought of writing a catching up post daunting and then I'm never motivated to post. so just pick up and start a new. :)