Monday, December 22, 2008

No Joke!!

So, Brad and I had some errands to run on our Sunday off, and wouldn't you know it was THE coldest day of 2008. To document this whining, I have digital proof. Now, I know what many of you will say... I signed up for this.
I am just saying... those of you that think you are dealing with some cold weather, think again :)

5 comments:

Breezy said...

Ok, yeah, so I won't complain about how it's getting down to the "teens" tonight here in NC...still, that's cold.
I can't even imagine -1!

CindyLooHoo said...

Well, sadly, the temp in the car didn't reflect the -20 with the wind chill. It just means we have to spend our time indoors!!! Poor doggies though- they go out to take care of business and are hopping from one paw to the next because the ground is so cold!!!

Breezy said...

Poor pups! They need snow booties!

me courtney said...

wow that is cold it is not that cold here in MD but we still have a fire going and alex and i are normally indoors and alex c comes over now and than waching alex play his ps3 and he talks to different people in different places like sweeden and canada but anyway i can not wait until christmas and i can not wait until see you on Wensday i am so excited all i need to do is some last minuite things we are going to go to church on christmas eve and on christmas day we are going to go to collington to eat with grandpa for dinner we have a reservation for 2:45 and the food is good so i am looking forward to that

Jennifer said...

burrrrrrr!